Salesforce Technical Architect
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Lawrence Harvey
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading client who is searching for a Salesforce Technical Architect to work on a project, based in Amsterdam, for a 6-12 month initial engagement.
As the Salesforce Technical Architect, you will also be expected to work on the Solution Architecture too and look at things from a business standpoint as well as a technical one.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for design of project-level architecture
* Organizing and capturing technical requirements and design including authoring technical design documentation
* Lead technical teams in planning, estimating and delivering work, in accordance with agreed methodologies
* Participate in technical design sessions
Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced in technical specification, design, and development of sophisticated business applications
* Salesforce.com development languages and tools such as Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, and the Force.com platform
* Application & System Architect certifications are highly desirable
* You'll have 3+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project life cycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation
Apply now with an up to date CV for interviews this week.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.