Consultant Process Information - Pharma
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by OCS Resourcing
Consultant Process Information Pharma fixed term contract, 13 months based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
OCS Life Sciences is looking to recruit a Consultant Process Information - Pharma, for a 13 months fixed term contract, based in Amsterdam. Some flexibility regarding working from home (eg 1-2 days per week) is included.
The Consultant Process Information - Pharma will be reporting to the Data Integrity program lead, and is responsible for implementing and executing operations to improve the Data Integrity within R&D. For example, to analyse systems and processes in R&D with respect to data integrity requirements as set forward in client policy.
The Consultant Process Information - Pharma will contribute to the R&D cultural change with regards to Data Integrity principles and expected to conduct trainings and function as point of contact for business for Data Integrity related queries. This will require the ability to work collaboratively in order to gain engagement. This role is important in ensuring that the data in R&D is of the highest quality.
The Consultant Process Information - Pharma will report into the transversal Data Integrity team of experts from R&D, QA and IT in order to solidify the Data Integrity principles, policy and practices within client team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base, working for the leading companies in Pharma/Life Science industry.
- Partner with the business process owner, Quality for RD and IT to define requirements and drive implementation of data integrity processes and systems improvements
- Understand the scope of the information systems supporting the processes under investigation
- Lead the diagnosis and improvement phase of R&D processes under scope
- Establish a Data Integrity mindset in R&D by per example Facilitating Data Integrity learning map sessions to the R&D population
- University degree in Life Sciences, Business, Legal, Information Technology, MBA or equivalent
- Master with a specialization in Data Quality/Analytics would be a plus
- 4+ years experience in pharma (mandatory), with a minimum of 7 years total experience
- Good knowledge of Vaccines R&D processes and related data types
- Demonstrated understanding of data/information quality principles and practices
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills
- Ability to influence, communicate and drive change
- Good project and risk management skills
- Experience in performance improvement initiatives would be a plus
- Good understanding of Business Process Management
- Good understanding of companywide information systems
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to understand implications of processes and data flows and how they relate to computerized systems
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions or recommendations which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to assess problems/situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions
In addition, you:
- Are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written (Dutch language is a plus)
- Have an enthusiastic and motivated personality
- Have an independent and pro-active attitude
- Are eligible to work in Europe
Who we are
OCS Life Sciences is a specialist business unit of OCS Consulting in the Netherlands that focuses on bringing high-value expertise and services to its life sciences/pharma clients. OCS Life Sciences offers services such as statistical programming, biostatistics, and clinical data management, and CDISC consultancy and has experience in all phases of clinical trials in a multitude of therapeutic areas. In addition, we develop both off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions for statistical reporting and CDISC data conversion, and we provide training in various CDISC- and programming-related topics. The OCS Life Sciences brand was launched in 2017 with the aim to emphasise OCS CRO services and resourcing solutions for life sciences. OCS Life Sciences is a SAS Gold Partner and a CDISC Gold Member.
What we offer
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry.
- This is an excellently remunerated fixed term contract, with all the benefits that come with it.
- This assignment should roll initially from the 1st of December 2019 until 31st of December 2020.
- It is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and some flexibility regarding working from home (eg 1-2 days per week) is included.
For further information on this Consultant Process Information - Pharma role please send CV to the address shown.