Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are looking for an Integration Architect for the implementation of an API management solution. You are part of the Team Integration of GBS/IV accent. This new team realizes and supports the integration of MDM, BPM or Case Management solutions for other CoEs of GBS/IV accent. The newly acquired API management solution is used for this. An important part of the work is the implementation of this product. As an Integration Architect you are the technical and architecture conscience of this team. In coordination with fellow architects from within and outside the GBS/IV accent, you work on the further positioning of the API management product in a broader integration architecture, in which, for example, the ESB is also positioned. You contribute to the implementation plan and you design the initial configuration of the API management product. You are also closely involved in the initial implementations by the team of APIs on the product. You have experience with the application of service-based architectures, thorough knowledge of SOAP and REST/Jason-based web services and knowledge of security of services.
Technical Architecture HBO or WO diploma in a relevant IT direction, preferably (technical) computer science.
- 5 years of experience with application integration and service orientation.
- 3 years of experience with technical security concepts such as TSL and SSO.
- 4 years of experience with SOAP, REST, JSON, Swagger and/or Open API standards.
- Focused on knowledge transfer
- Collaborative- oriented
- Organizational sensitivity
- Knowledge of distributed platforms and concepts, such as cloud processes (provider/consumer) and cloud platforms
- Knowledge of security concepts in a system-to-system context
- Experience with API management products
- Knowledge of architecture methods and techniques such as TOGAF and Archimate
Other job requirements
Experience with programming (Java) is an advantage.
Experience with agile methodologies such as SAFe and Scrum is an advantage.
Experience with working in a 'Dev-Ops' environment is an advantage.