Java Developer (Microservices)
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
NextLink is having an existing position as an Java Developer with Microservices or global projects in Switzerland- Zurich for our core client within banking industry.
Start date: 1st Nov
Duration 12 months
Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
Work load: 100%
Work location: Switzerland- Zurich
Remote: Not possible
- System integration skills, Linux command line, basic Scripting
- Public Key Cryptography (PKI) basic Java APIs and SSL setup
- Experience with no-SQL data stores - best Elasticsearch - but also Cassandra, MongoDB
- Understanding and ideally some experience with scalable map-reduce frameworks - Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with automated testing, mocking services for integration testing
- REST API design and possibly good understanding of architecture based on microservices
- Basic experience with SOAP services
If you are interested and available please send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)