Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
AWS Architect - 3 months + Extension
A fantastic opportunity for an AWS Architect has opened in a Global Consultancy. You will be part of an international team of dynamic and motivated people who will put your inputs in the center of their strategy. Teamwork and brainstorming are valued in a collaborative environment.
- hands on experience on AWS core services
- Nice to have experience on snowflake,kinesis,sagemaker,tensorflow,pytorch
- Past experience on AWS cloud Migration activities,
- certified AWS solution architect professional
- Exposure to Database architecture in RDS, postgresql
- Implement the application's CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration
- Strong notions of security best practices
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications (Devops way of working)
This is a great opportunity to work in the beautiful countries, you could be enjoying the astonishing!
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.