Salesforce Analyst Developer
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client is looking for an experience Salesforce analyst developer.
As Salesforce Analyst developer, you will be responsible for:
- Participate to the definition of the needs and writing of the User Stories
- Ensure proper Salesforce solution design, including strong functional and technical guidance to drive best-in-class technical and integration design while minimising customisation.
- Partner with Enterprise architects to ensure Salesforce designs are fully in line with the global Architecture and to provide Salesforce contribution for the global architecture
- Participate to the development of the User Stories as member of the Agile development team
You have a proven experience of at least 2 years as a Salesforce developer and Analyst.
This experience covers a.o. following technical skills:
- Strong hands-on experience on Salesforce administration (configuration, user access, security, data management, process Builder ) and development: Apex, Visualforce, Angular JS or similar framework
- Expertise and experience with the Lightning Framework: Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Advanced Components
- Experience with Salesforce integration: Partner, Custom and Bulk APIs, Salesforce Connect. Understanding Salesforce Platform Events and Canvas is a plus
- Solid understanding of Apex design patterns and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as with Object-oriented programming paradigm
- Project experience with exposure to the following Salesforce modules/areas are strong assets: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, Customer/partner Communities, Pardot, App Cloud, Lightning migration
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tool in Scrum delivery methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tools (like IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Gitlab, Ant migration toolkit, GIT )
- Security minded. Familiar with secure IT delivery (code review, security assessments, intrusion testing ).
- You have a proven experience of at least 2 years as a SF/SC Analyst developer
- You have good knowledge of out-of-the-box solutions and functionalities present in platform
- You are following Salesforce roadmap and are able to advise on which new features of Salesforce might be usefull to strengthen Salesforce solutions
- You have great ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs. Ability to advise business about process optimisation to optimise tool usage.
- You're quality oriented
- You're open minded team player, ready to adapt to the changing needs
- You're committed to deliver, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Languages: English (very good in reading, writing, speaking) is a must
- Experience in a Wholesale environment is a plus
customer delivers best-in-class international wholesale solutions to any communication service provider worldwide. Through its Mosaic portfolio, a comprehensive, flexible and innovative suite of solutions designed to be used individually, or collectively, meets the existing and future requirements of the global telecoms industry.
headquarter is located in Brussels with regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York and Singapore. We also have a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto. Our team continuously strives to provide our customers with the highest levels of quality, reliability and interoperability enabling them to maximise their end-user value.
With our successful consolidation strategy, and a continuing focus on technological advancement and innovation, we have achieved a world-leading position in the international Voice and Mobile Data markets.
To join our Salesforce development team, we are looking for a Salesforce developer who will take part to different projects related to the adoption of Salesforce and/or development and integration of difference features in our Sales Cloud/Service Cloud ecosystem for our commercial, finance and operation department.