Project Manager - Business Change and Transformation, Ownership Full P
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Project Manager - Business Change and Transformation - Proven ability to offer workable solutions, Full Project Lifecycle and take ownership of delivery - London 9am to 5pm
Project Manager is required to join a Transformation Division and provide project management skills and manage the delivery of change across the wider business and drive through new business change solutions.
The Programme of works includes new Compliance, Regulatory, Health & Safety to the Housing sector, all of which are a bonus but not essential.
Essential skills to include:
- 5-10 years Project Management
- The ability to pick up various concepts and shape and delivery workable solutions is essential.
- Budget responsibilities of £100k to £3m
- Matrix and resource management of teams of 2-10
- Strong delivery focussed in Prince 2 and Agile environments
- Able to produce detailed project plans and track deliverables
- Ensure changes are Embedded into the business and process are adopted with ownership accountability set out following go live.
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaborative skills is a must
We have interview slots available for W/C 14th October with Final stage interview the follow week. For more information, please contact Daniel King on the details below.
Project Manager - Business Change and Transformation - Housing