Posted on Oct 7, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years experience in software industry with an in-depth understanding of QA methodologies including writing test scripts and test plans, test script execution and tracking, defect entry and tracking, and testing progress reporting
- Minimum of 1- 3 years Front End and Back End system experience including manual testing and/or automated testing experience
- Experience testing enterprise software applications
- Build traceability matrices to support test case creation
- Responsible for identifying, capturing, and managing system defects
- Frequently collaborates with Development, Project Managers and Business Analyst team members in a fast-paced Agile Software Development methodology environment
- Incorporates methodologies that exercise system, integration and boundary testing
- Identify project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Working knowledge of test automation using Visual Studio
- In depth knowledge of software development life cycles
- Strong team player yet able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Retail/Supply Chain systems
- Experience using Agile Software Development methodology
- Experience with SQL and the ability to query the data
- QA certifications ex. ISTQB, CST, and CSTA
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $130k Annual