Senior Project Manager - Business & Technology Transformation
Posted on Oct 7, 2019 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
Senior Project Manager required by highly successful and growing financial services company who are delivering programme of change that spans their entire business.
This role will involve leading a small team of Project Managers and provide a wide variety of transformational and BAU projects to deliver.
- End to end delivery of business and technology change projects and an Agile environment Management, development and coaching of Project Managers.
- Providing a point of escalation for team members.
- Leading teams of project resources to successfully deliver projects on time
- Extensive liaison with stakeholders across the business to evaluate their requirements and challenges
- Close management of project plans, risks and issues
- Working closely with business users, IT, technical teams and external vendors to drive projects forward
Suitable candidates will demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- An accredited Project Manager with a strong academic background
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager delivering business and/or technology change within an Agile environment
- An experienced line management with a passion for team development and coaching
- Highly credible with clear/confident communication skills and the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Delivery focussed with exceptional organisation and documentation skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager that offers excellent career progression. An annual bonus and generous benefits package is offered in addition to the base salary.