Application Support Analyst
Posted on Oct 7, 2019 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
City of London based global trading company are looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst to join their growing Development team who are delivering a suite of business critical applications.
- Take responsibility for the first line support of a suite of internally developed applications used across the business
- Work alongside the development teams and external suppliers to strengthen response times to system changes and enhancements
- Analyse and investigate issues to identify root cause
- Provide excellent support to a broad range of end users in UK and overseas.
Skills or tech you will need or be involved in
- 2+ years prior experience in a similar role
- SQL skills - experience of writing and selecting scripts, joining tables, writing updates
- Ability to read and understand T-SQL or PL/SQL
- A broad understanding of development tools and terminology would be a benefit.
- Exposure to financial systems would be a benefit
This will certainly be an interesting and varied role for an experienced Support Analyst with a keen interest in technology and its impact on business operations. In addition to a competitive base salary a generous annual bonus and benefits scheme is offered and a great working environment. Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.