Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud/Security
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior DevOps Engineer- Cloud/Security
Exciting opportunity to work for a global technology leader as a Senior Security DevOps Engineer in a heavy cloud environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to be in a hands-on Security DevOps position and work within a cutting edge enterprise Cloud environment, ensuring code is secure at the base level of applications and leading security assessments of critical company infrastructure and applications to identify potential threat vectors in the tech stack. In this role you will be working within the Enterprise Security Group on a team of specialized DevSecOps that will lead the development of tools to improve the security of applications through automation and other means.
If you're a DevOps Engineer who has strong experience working to secure applications and systems, then this is the next step in your career! Initially, this is a 3-6 month contract to hire position located Downtown that will convert to perm. Excellent team, environment, MARTA access and flex hours along with incredible benefits. Opportunity to pick up new technologies, be a part of an innovative teamwork environment, and be a strong individual contributor.
Call or apply today, this opportunity won't last long!
- 4+ years development, DevOps or Cloud Architecture experience
- Experience with securing Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud ect.)
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible ect.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with security tools and application Firewalls
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Video Streaming