Facets Interface Developer (fully remote)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Facets Interface Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Facets Interface Developer to join a progressive technology company.
You will build, maintain, customize, and implement the data transfer interface for medical claims systems. You will spend about 25% on requirements gathering, 40% coding, and 10% to 15% testing, and 20% on meetings and other duties.
Duties include interface development for implementations, customize and implement the data transfer interfaces (FACETS, QNXT, AMISYS, etc.), technical support and training on our interface and configuration application, collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to drive client satisfaction and meet project goals, and develop and present reports,
This is a direct hire position in the Sandy Springs area. We will also consider contract to hire. Potential opportunity to telecommute up to two or more days a week after you get established. We also will consider 100% remote option and sponsorship as well. Excellent opportunity to make an impact on high profile projects.
There can be travel up to 25% of the time.
- 3+ years of interface development experience including development of technical specifications and data mapping
- Facets interface development experience
- 3+ years developing enterprise custom business process workflows
- 3+ years of strong SQL
- 3+ years of strong stored procedures experience
- Strong Scripting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Crystal Reports
- .NET development experience
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server