Senior Analyst (Change Management)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Sr. Analyst (Change Management)
Excellent opportunity to launch your career with a global company! Our client is seeking a high-achieving, Mid-Sr. level Analyst to join their creative and dynamic organization.
You will be working on an ongoing initiative to drive adoption of a pricing tool that is highly visible to the business. We seek a detail oriented, well organized, and highly motivated candidate that enjoys consulting with clients.You will be trained in our tool and be responsible for onboarding, training, and supporting end users. You must have experience utilizing SQL or be open to learning SQL!
Enjoy a business casual dress code, dynamic, and high-energy team members, and the ability to learn and execute business skills from a leader in their industry! This is a 12 month contract with the possibility to extend or convert to direct hire in the Vinings area.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Change Management or Consultant or Business Analyst experience
- Experience creating SOPs or user guides to train or create buy-in from end users
- Experience interacting with external clients - proven experience leading business meetings
- Strong attention to detail, including strategic thinking skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Retail pricing experience