Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
DevSecOps Engineer (DevOps/Security)
Immediate need for DevSecOps Engineers to join a worldwide industry leading SaaS company in Atlanta!
Our client has an immediate need for DevOps/Security Engineers to join their team responsible for all aspects of automating control and process design, testing, implementation, deployment/execution, monitoring, documentation, and remediation to support the Security Operations Center in regards to incident response efforts across the company.
This role will be working with the Security team, but your main focus will be on python coding, integrations with AWS services (Lambda) and the automation and integration of various deployment and security tools against REST APIs. You will interact with security tool APIs to manage and retrieve information via Python, Jenkins, and other automation tools. In order to be successful in this role, you must have experience coding against REST API's.
Enjoy this initial 6 month contract with potential to extend with a highly collaborative and respected team in a great working environment under excellent leadership!
- 3+ years in a DevOps/Security Engineering role
- 1+ years hands-on programming experience (preferably Python)
- Automation experience developing and deploying system architectures within cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with security tools, security event monitoring (SIEM) techniques, and logging strategies
- Experience integrating with and coding against REST APIs
- AWS and Azure
- Federal/Public sector domain experience
- Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) experience - preferably Phantom
- Security Automation and Tool deployment
- Coding experience in a cloud environment
- InfoSec/Security background
- Bachelor's Degree