Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Business Analyst - Lean Six Sigma
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who is highly skilled in Lean Six Sigma processes for an innovative software company. This individual will use business requirements to successfully identify how to maximize IT system investments to support enterprise strategic initiatives.
You will work closely with business analysts to understand business requirements and employ Lean Six Sigma process tools to create new processes across multiple business units within the organization. You will continuously evaluate your approach as you drive these new processes to the desired solution. You will create process flows and documentation as necessary, as well as participate in design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhace business processes and information process flow.
Your recommendations ill improve the effectiveness and efficiency of reporting capabilities and will guide the business toward valuable solutions for business stakeholders.
This is a contract-to-hire or direct hire position located in the Cumberland area just steps from the Battery! You will be joining an enterprise who has established themselves as the market leader in their industry and will be a part of a team that is integral to their success. Enjoy a very modern office space, great culture, ongoing professional development/training, and flexible hours!
- 7 + years business analysis experience, specifically within software and process improvement implementations
- ITIL and Lean Six Sigma certified
- 3 + years supporting application software or IT implementations
- Can demonstrate how you have historically created new processes and the impact that they had on an organization
- Strong communication skills and experience working cross-functionally
- 2+ years experience preparing technical documents to stakeholders
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related technical or business field
- Experience documenting business process flows using Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint or similar applications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.