This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Mainframe Systems Developer & Network Administrator

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Visionaire Partners

Georgia, GA
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Full-Time

Mainframe Systems Developer & Network Administrator

Well established Atlanta software company is seeking a Mainframe Systems Developer and Network Administrator.

You will be responsible for Mainframe system programming 25% of the time to maintain and support our Mainframe emulator used for testing and production. The remaining 75% of your time will be spent on network administration, technical support, and PC support. You will be supporting Windows, Linux, and Cisco environment.

This is a direct hire position in the Perimeter/Sandy Springs area. Enjoy a relaxed dress environment, team outings, and after 90 days the option to telecommute up to 2 days a week with the option for additional days in the future.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

  • Mainframe systems development experience
  • Windows Network administration
  • Excellent communication skills

PREFERRED SKILLS

  • Cisco experience
  • VPN
  • Linux
  • Java
  • Agile
  • Azure
  • PDT


Reference: 767265029

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.