Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is in need of a Business Analyst for a 6-12-month contract for our client in Rosemont, IL.
Selected individual will work with Developers to build native mobile (iOS/Android) applications. Some prior mobile experience is required for this position. This is an exciting, high-profile project re-developing various business software on the mobile platforms. The initial project will involve the E-commerce website being developed for mobile devices. The selected individual will act as a liaison between the business users and technical staff (Mobile Developers, Project Managers, Systems Analysts, etc.) in an Agile environment.
- Work as a Business Analyst on complex Mobile (iOS & Android) application projects utilizing the Agile framework
- Work with Stakeholder to analyze and document functional and technical business requirements and convert them to user stories/acceptance criteria.
- Communicate business requirements to the core technical team
- Collaborate with business and technical team members to help define requirements
- Enhance and modify existing Mobile applications to align with cutting-edge technology
- Facilitate working sessions with technical teams to provide solutions
- Coordinate with core development/technical teams for release/sprint planning
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog with the product owner to ensure all deliverables are being executed in a respected timeframe
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings to provide updates and to identify any impediments
- Conduct UAT to give sign off on final deliverables
- Assist QA teams with executing test plans and/or creating test cases
Required: Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Technical Liaison, Agile Methodology, Technical Documentation, User Stories, Mobile Applications (iOS/Android), Use Cases & UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$55 - $70 Annual
$60k - $80k Annual
$75k - $90k Annual
$75k - $85k Annual