Software Test Automation Architect
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Software Test Automation Architect.
This individual will need 6+ years of experience as a testing engineer/architect with strong python automation Scripting skills and selenium experience. They need to have Java and full stack application testing on Linux platform experience. They also need strong Scripting SQL skills and will be in a Cloud/DevOps environment.
- 6+ years experience with automated testing, UAT, and Back End testing
- 5+ years experience implementing Selenium or similar test automation framework(s)
- 5+ years of python programming experience
- 4+ years experience with writing SQL Queries, Performance Testing Tools, Scripting, Linux
- Working knowledge of MariaDB, REST API, JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Jenkins
- Experience in technical leading of local and remote teams in good quality testing techniques, use of test management systems
- Experience working as part of an agile team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present information within a public setting; excellent organizational and time management skills
- Collaboration skills to gather input and then experiment with available solutions to validate assumptions and feasibility
- Automation Testing, Python, SQL Queries
- MariaDB, REST API, JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Jenkins