C# .NET Web Developer
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by JobServe Ltd
C# .NET Web Developer needed to join dynamic development team
Salary up to £35k DOE plus monthly profit related bonus
Development projects supporting JobServe Ltd. and Colchester United Football Club.
Your role will be working with the core team on JobServe's websites and mobile platform to develop features, improve user experience and advance the platform using the latest technologies. JobServe is a technology driven company with a global presence and portfolio of successful online recruitment websites and products. In addition to JobServe you will also support and develop Colchester United Football Club's E-commerce platforms and IT systems including ticketing and events websites and stadium access control.
Day-to-day an IT Developer concentrates on developing with no red tape or distractions - 100% focus on developing software. Management works to the same ethos with an emphasis on proactive decision making ensuring we 'go to market' with effective products first - maintaining JobServe's position as a technology leader in the online recruitment industry.
- At least 2 years work experience in C# or VB.NET
- Experience with relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Self-motivation/drive to achieve project goals
- Analytical, creative problem solver with good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player with positive attitude
- ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC
- IIS/IIS Express
- Unit Testing
- Use of TFS for source control and/or project management
Culture & Environment
- Friendly experienced team
- MSDN Licence
- Casual Dress
- Company car park with no fees
- Based in village of Tiptree, walking distance to shops
- Office location: Aspire House, CO5 0LX
You will join AMG Technology supporting the Aspire Media Group Ltd., a group of companies in the UK and USA covering diverse sectors such as recruitment, property management, football and hospitality.