Business Analyst Junior - Compliance & Regulatory
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst Junior - Compliance & Regulatory for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Know-how in financial products or trade life cycles in the field of Banking, Investment or Fund Management
- Expertise in working with legal judgements and interpretations along with an interest for compliance topics
- Competency of analysing and processing large amounts of data and capability to reduce process risks
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Political Science or Law
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken; German highly advantageous
- Discharging the global obligations of the company towards reporting of aggregated shareholdings in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Placing and monitoring trading restrictions and providing trade approvals to business along with collaborating with other divisions, such as Equity traders, Capital Markets teams, Operations, in-house Legal and IT specialists
- Fostering stable relationships with Regulators, Exchanges, Issuers of Securities and other stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.