Assistant Financial Controller/Analyst
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Montash
Assistant Financial Controller/Analyst - 12 Month Freelance Opportunity - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are engaged with a leading organisation situated on the outskirts of Amsterdam, to secure an Assistant Financial Controller/Analyst on a long-term freelance basis. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The Role: Assistant Financial Controller/Analyst
As an Assistant Financial Controller/Financial Analyst, you will working as part of the controlling team providing administrative assistance on various different tasks including financing, invoicing, expense controlling and reporting.
You will be pivotal in ensuring that all expenditure is appropriately authorised, kept record of and also in-line with governance and control procedures. You will be able to clearly liaise with senior members of the team and give clear explanations of governance rules.
The Assistant Financial Controller/Analyst will have the following:
- Experience in financial controlling, specifically around cost analysis and reporting
- Understanding of cost control and the governance and control procedures
- Degree in Business Economics, Finance, Statistics etc
- Worked with MS Excel and a respectable understanding of Business Objects
- Ideally have worked for a multinational organisation
- Great communication skills - English
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.