Test Engineer for an Enterprise Data Warehouse project
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
For our client, a leading banking company, we are looking for a Test Engineer to work on projects that are part of a complex international enterprise environment. You work in a DevOps Finance Data delivery team with your primary focus on setting up and maintaining a new data warehouse with an associated service focused on data quality.
The position and your profile
The Senior Software Engineer Test ensures that a supported test strategy is put in place, combined with a vision of its automation. You are also prepared for testing and validating developed IT solutions in the Platform Team. This involves testing with a more technical focus. You have strong analytical skills and are focused on quality. You are a proactive team player who works closely with other disciplines in the DevOps team.
Required knowledge and experience
- Minimum relevant university education completed.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a comparable position in a complex IT environment.
- Banking knowledge of Finance and/or the accountability chain is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with Informatica tooling PowerCenter and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience with PL/SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Objects
- Knowledge and experience with TFS
- Knowledge and experience with data warehouses.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation and the preparation of a test strategy.
- Knowledge and experience with test tools such as Fitnesse.
- Knowledge and experience with Scrum, DevOps, ITIL.