Tibco Ops Engineer - Banking
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading, innovative fintech firms in the Netherlands and they are currently in need of a Tibco Ops Engineer to work in their Leeuwarden offices.
They are looking for a proactive and a passionate techy person.
Tibco Ops Engineer' tasks will be:
- You coordinate and regulate the installation, stability and monitoring of (D) -T-A-P environments.
- You give advice on and implement life cycle management activities.
- You deploy changes/releases and produce the deliverables/evidence required by several related ITIL processes (eg incident -, configuration -, change management)
- You automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery.
- You define dependencies with other teams and translate these to user stories.
- You configure and maintain application and chain monitoring (with ELK-stack).
- You define and/or support chain, acceptance, performance, scalability and resilience testing.
- You ensure an efficient and effective handling incident -, configuration -, change management within your team
- You test the performance of applications and apply tuning.
- You actively participate in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices.
- You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
- You actively participate in realizing the mission of your Chapter and helping your peers improve.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Tibco;
- Knowledge of Linux environments, bash Scripting etc;
- Knowledge of Apache/tomcat;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as Jenkins, Nolio, Ansible, TFS, Maven, Gitlab and Artifactory is a pre;
- Capacity/Availability Monitoring, knowledge of well-known tools in this area (Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Seyren, etc.) is a pre;
- You handle application risk controls in an efficient way, proactively contributing to prevent security and operational risks;
- You enforce that the right levels of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the application are preserved;
- Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours;
- Experience with the agile/SCRUM way of working;
- 3+ Years experience as OPS engineer
- Also, you are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing. Dutch is a pre.