Management Accountant - Job & Contract Costing (ERP Systems)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Integral Enterprise Solutions
My client has an urgent requirement for a Management Accounting/Business Analyst who can provide support to their business following a recent implementation of a new system.
You will support them in the following areas:
- Analysis of and creation of Job and Contract Costing.
- Support the business with problem solving and issue resolution.
- Support the business with embedding new ways of working.
Your experience should include:
- Finance ERP implementation experience (pre and post go-live) complementing their experience as an accountant.
- This role does not require any specific product experience so profiles from a wide variety of ERP products are welcome.
- A consultancy background.
- Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate that you have an experience in the Property Management sector.
This is an urgent requirement in central London.