Kubernetes Expert/Architect- DevOps/Automation, Docker, OpenShift
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
Contract Kubernetes Expert/Architect are required by our global IT Services client to join a high profile customer project based in Netherlands (Amsterdam) OR Sweden (Stockholm). Our client is open for both Technical expert and Architecture role.
To be considered for this role you will have Strong working knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux, Networking, DevOps/Automation, OpenShift, Docker including Scripting, Perl, Bash, PowerShell
- Infrastructure monitoring including experience with Prometheus.
- Basic understanding of databases, data warehousing concepts and SQL knowledge
- Experience with automation/management frameworks (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, OpenStack)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and distributed systems (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with creating pipelines (Jenkins Bamboo, Azure DevOps/Pipelines)
- Container runtimes
- Release packaging
- Release Scripting
- Continues integration continues deployment (CICD)
- Programing languages
- Operating systems
- Application based (reverse-) proxies
- Integrations & queues
- Authorization and authentication integration
- Hardening of Containers
- Hardening of Kubernetes
A candidate for Stockholm will need vetting, for other locations its preferred but not required.