IT Security Engineer (Contract to FTE) Dublin
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Stelfox Ltd
Dublin City Centre
A global client based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an Information Security Engineer who has extensive experience in the research, design, analysis, testing and implementation of complex information security technologies.
This is a 3 month initial daily rate with the view to becoming a FTE.
What you need:
- 7+ years of information technology experience required.
- 5+ years of Active Directory/LDAP experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the configuration, testing, deployment and management of enterprise security software technologies.
- Professional Certifications such as; CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCCC, GCED, GPPA, etc
- Knowledge of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) technologies
- Knowledge of IDS (Intrusion Detection System) technologies
- Knowledge of web filtering and Proxy technologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability management best practices
- Knowledge of common Scripting languages such as, VB, Python, Powershell, BASH, & Perl
- Knowledge of incident response and handling protocols and methodologies.
- Splunk and McAfee are desirable
*Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration*
Apply for immediate consideration, there will be one technical phone screen and an onsite with the view to have these roles filled in the next 2 weeks.
This role is based on-site in Dublin and does not provide sponsorship candidates must have an EU passport or a stamp 4 visa
These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to (see below)