Bi Data Developer Specialist
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a BI data Developer specialist. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Assume the specialist responsibility and sub-project management for the design and construction of control instruments for various internal and external projects
- Gather the needs and requirements of clients and identifies the required source data
- Create technical concepts and specifications as basis for the technical implementation
- You will use your Datamodelling expertise to translate them into relational and dimensional models according to common best practices
- At least 5 years' experience in the DWH/BI environment in larger companies as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills, sound knowledge in data modelling, requirements engineering and first experience in the subproject management of small to medium sized projects
- Several years of practical experience in several of the listed technologies: MS SQL Server, Microsoft BI, in particular (T-) SQL, SSIS, SSRS and/or Tableau
- Knowledge in the financial services industry is an advantage, subject-related interest
- University degree in business informatics
- High level of initiative, ability to convince and implement level-appropriate, team player
- Solution-oriented personality with a high quality awareness
- Structured, analytical thinker
- Fluent in English, German skills as an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.