Automotive Embedded Development Engineer
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Consol Partners
Leading automotive client.
Developing and testing low-level Embedded software. This covers, amongst others, developing and maintaining hardware abstraction layer modules, run time environment modules and safety relevant software. You write your own documentation and test cases or scripts. You are responsible for the configuration and integration of software modules (AUTOSAR, OSEK, MCAL, CAN) and diagnostics protocols (J1939, OBD, UDS).
- You obtained a Master's degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences.
- You have a passion for hardware and software interaction.
- You are proficient in C, preferably with experience in an automotive environment.
- Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset:
- Embedded 32 bit microcontrollers and Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe,...)
- AUTOSAR environment and safety relevant applications in automotive
- Creating/writing design specification based upon customer requirements
- You have an eye for detail and you work and think in a structured manner.
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte.
- You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills.
- You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components.
- You are a team player, but well-organized to work independently.
- When needed, you are open to travel internationally.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.