Java Developer - Ireland/Dublin
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This exciting global organisation is currently commencing their project around secure platform which requires a number of Java Developers to work on their clients delivery of their product build. This ground-breaking service will require developers with strong Java Development to work across the design and evolution of this ground-breaking platform web API's.
- This Developer will be working with a team of developers headed up by the technical lead, in addition they will be working with a systems analyst and scrum master
- They would want this person to have an advanced understanding of Object Orientated languages
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
- This person will ideally work within Back End and Front End technologies, dabbling in Java predominately but also Angular part of their design, unit patterns and testing.
- Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
- Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
- Strong Java skills demonstrating a strong career in this field
- Java Experience
- Exposure with Spring/Spring Boot
- Jenkins experience
- Exposure with contionous integration
- Proven agile experience
- Work closely with Scrum Masters, BAs, PMs
- Financial exposure (not essential)