Java Developer/Banking Processes (Contract)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by IT Di-Visions AG
- In this function, you will develop features for a critical platform of the bank and be responsible for the deployment of hundreds processes regarding settlements, payments, 3rd pillar, taxes, etc.
- Java Development for Identification, Validation and Routing component (IVR)
- Coordinate development among several teams (onshore and mostly offshore)
- Act as technical lead for stakeholders to ensure results within deadlines
- Act as a guide for design and ensure a reliable implementation of processes with an agile perspective
- >5 years of experience as Java Developer in complex IT environments
- Solid experience in designing and implementing banking processes (Must)
- Excellent knowledge of Java 7/8 and XML
- 3 years of experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- 2 years of experience with Odyssey
- Excellent customer facing skills, solution-orientation and communication skills at all levels
- Proven track record as Java Developer in the transformation, mapping and implementation of financial processes
- Ability to work as part of agile teams (SAFe)
- English fluent
- Start: mid of October 2019, latest in November 2019
- Duration: 6 months with option to extension and/or internalization
- Pay rate: CHF 700 - 740 (all-inclusive)
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Ilenia Herforth,
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG