GOLANG Engineer/GOLANG Developer - ANY USA LOCATION - Work from home!
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Bison
GOLANG Engineer/GOLANG Developer is required by our award winning global client to perform a role as an AWS Platform Architect
Do you have Ideas and Vision and do you want to implement these within a leading ERP-on-AWS service provider and ERP-on-AWS Automation provider?
Our client needs your knowledge and passion, to expand their thinking, and to deliver on all customer and partner demand.
As Golang Engineer, you will have responsibility to:
- Ensure that our clients PaaS Platform continues to scale exponentially
- Run the PaaS Platform itself with minimum cost while providing maximum customer value
- Enable a constantly growing number of internal and external contributors
- Architect, develop, rollout and support additional services or capabilities
- Rollout our clients platform globally
To assist you in achieving those targets, you will be assigned secondary responsibility to:
- Constantly learn and discuss together with other smart people on what is best for our customers.
- Experiment with new AWS Cloud Services that might create value for our products.
- At least 5 years with architecting and building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience in Golang
- Strong AWS experience
- Python/Devops experience
- Experienced in either Linux or Windows Configuration
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent which includes technical courses and certifications.
- Kubernetes/Ansible/GitHub exposure
- Experienced with Docker Containers Operations
- Experienced with creating and developing AWS based architectures
- 5 days per year to spend on pet project
- Fully remote working
- Exposure to latest Cloud-based technologies
- Your choice of health insurance plan