Team Assistant Social Media Hub
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Team Assistant Social Media Hub for 14-month contract.
Job title: Team Assistant Social Media Hub
Duration: 01/11/2019 to 31/03/2020 (might be Extended)
The Team Assistant will be responsible for providing professional support to the Digital Engagement Hub Leadership Team (five people). This will include executing complex administrative tasks and supporting their respective teams (approx. 15 people).
. Independently takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes, even in case of absence of the line manager/team members, including organizing all logistical aspects of meetings, preparation of pre-read and meeting materials, research and booking of complex travel arrangements, use of online tools, etc.
. Fosters open communication with the Digital Engagement Hub team and pro-actively aligns on business needs of the respective managers (Travels, Projects etc.)
. Supports on boarding and off-boarding of new Digital Engagement Hub team members.
. Administer general tasks, including but not limited to replying to correspondence, filing, coordination of appointments and deadlines
. Support the Digital Engagement Hub team with meeting preparation, etc.
. Support external advisors, especially with regards to administrative matters
. Act as a professional partner to people within and outside the department, facilitating interaction and information exchange
. Takes over supervising for colleagues in the administrative area
. Provides cover for the Social Media Project and Administrative Specialist in administrative tasks
- Commercial training (eg Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (eg other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
- Advanced computer training, experience as professional assistant in various Divisions or Departments, interest in accounting, organizational talent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative, office management and/or project management experience in international environment required;
- Excellent computer sills (MS Office, preferably knowledge of databases and data maintenance);
- Used to work independently, effectively and proactively;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and management skills
- Clear communication and writing skills delivered in a reliable and structured manner
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of job-relevant software, technical, and media resources
- Ability to set priorities in accordance with objectives, working accurately and efficiently to handle several parallel tasks/projects at the same time
- Strong familiarity with department's services with ability to coordinate essential work processes
For further details please contact: