Java Developer, 6 Month Contract, Zurich
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Java Developer, 6 Month Contract, Finance, Zurich
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer for one of our leading financial clients in the heart of Zürich!
You will be able to join an international team and build a mission critical platform in one of the leading banks in Zürich for a 6-months contract with possibilities of extensions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as a Java Developer for Identification, Validation and Routing (IVR) component
- Ensure production stability measures, provide and coordinate 3. Level support for production issue
- Establish a robust and reliable infrastructure in collaboration involved teams
- Be able to act in different roles in agile feature team including requirement engineering
- Analyze, design and implement secure, reliable and fast banking processes from an e2e perspective
- Coordinate change request delivery of the application with onshore/offshore teams
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Act as a developer Java components for Identification, Validation and Routing component
- Have solid experience in designing and implementing secure, reliable and fast banking processes
- Have 5-7 years of experience in Java development in financial services
- Have 2- 3 years of experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Have 2-3 years working experience with distributed agile feature teams, Odyssey tool chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An academic degree preferably in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Fluent in English
Important soft skills:
- Strong communication skill
- Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment.
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new contract within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.