Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by SystemsAccountants
A leading financial services organisation seeks a technically strong medior or senior Quantitative Analyst to join its small and innovative team based in The Netherlands or Germany. The Quantitative Analyst will work on technical improvements within the function; be responsible for driving innovation in processes and modelling; as well as work with Big Data technologies and senior management.
Quantitative Analyst is a diverse function and requires a candidate to be both technically hands-on, expert in working with large amounts of data, plus adept at managing both internal and external team members.
- 1 to 5 years as a Quant or in a statistical modelling environment
- Technically strong in programming languages (Python, Java) and databases technology (SQL)
- R programming and Big Data exposure.
- Masters level degree in Mathematics/Statistics is preferred .
- Exposure to 'pricing models' would be beneficial
Strong language skills is required in English is essential.
For more information on this please contact Johnny Abbott.