Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
3-12 MONTHS CONTRCAT
A great opportunity for a skilled DevOps Engineer with a drive to increase their skill sets, learn new things and face challenges head on. The job will require excellent team-working skills when working alongside other Engineers when using high-spec technology in challenging projects. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to help the company achieve their vision to develop and progress within great opportunities. You will get exposure to the latest tech and have the chance to work on some amazing projects.
- Deliver hands-on technical leadership to a growing team of experienced engineers working on infrastructure as code projects
- Create and manage robust infrastructure monitoring approaches using cutting-edge technologies
- Place an emphasis on consistent system reliability and performance for this large-scale environment
- Draw on your proven ability to run a cloud native infrastructure using containers
- Utilize industry standards and best practices to build out processes and procedures for DevOps projects
- Deliver high-level technical analyses of system errors and issues as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer servicing medium to large-scale environments
- Strong track record of success in delivering active technical leadership to a DevOps engineering team
- Proven ability to handle enterprise-grade cloud deployments, automation, and orchestration (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, Container Service, etc.
- Should have experience with Angular & .NET tech stack.