Java Developer, 2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD, SO
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
My client, an industry leading European consultancy, are in search for a Java Developer.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in J2EE, Web services and SSL/TLS technologies.
- Development of Java applications (full stack).
- Perform level 2 and level 3 support tasks.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements, business case and technical analysis.
- Risk analysis. Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
- Participation in user, service and project meetings.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT
- Very good experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Very good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge or the capacity to swiftly acquire knowledge on Angular and Kendo UI (eg through a MOOC or other training).
- Experience with the following tools/frameworks: Maven, GIT.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is required
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Sonar is an asset.
- Experience in PKI is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of oral and written English is required.