Data Engineer - Integration Specialist
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
Currently, I am working with a leading company in the Zurich area, my client has more than 8 million visits and over 180 million page views each month, my client is recognised as one of the leading Swiss digital companies.
At the moment my client needs to bring a highly skilled Data engineer to join on a permanent basis. In regards to the team you will be joining, they have around 80 members of staff spread across two office locations in Switzerland, you will be joining a team of around 20 skilled Data Scientists and Engineers.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Maintaining and extending the data lake and data pipelines
- Supporting the teams with your data engineering expertise
- Sharing your know-how and learning from others, mainly by pairing and reviewing each other's code
They are looking for you to have experience with technologies such as;
- Python- at a high level of experience
- Hands-on experience of AWS (CloudFormation, IAM, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ECS)
- Exposure to AWS data services (S3, Glue, EMR, Athena, Kinesis)
- Understanding of ETL pipelines
- Fluent English is required for this role and any German is seen as a plus
This is a great opportunity to get into an extremely exciting company who are really looking to build a successful team.
If you would be interested in learning more please apply and I will contact you as soon as possible.