Java Developer/Amsterdam/English Speaking Site/396 Euros pd
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a leading client in the pharmaceutical sector in the bustling city - Amsterdam !
Relevant professional qualifications (eg Software Architecture, Java, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
Mandatory work experience:
- Working experience in development with Java. Java 8 (or higher), Weblogic Application Server or other JEE 6 Application Server, JPA, JTA, Spring framework (5 years);
- Working experience with AngularJS (3 years);
- Working experience in development with Oracle SQL (12c) databases (3 years);
- Working experience in development with Web services technologies (REST/SOAP) (1 year);
- Working experience in XML, XSD, XSL, JSON technologies (3 years);
- Working experience in implementing messaging systems JMS (Weblogic or equivalent: eg ActiveMQ) (3 years);
- Working experience in implementing workflow systems (3 years);
- Working experience with Linux (1 year);
- Working experience with Git, Maven, and Junit (3 years).
Desirable work experience:
- Weblogic configuration and maintenance;
- Automation with Jenkins;
- SonarQube or other static code analysis tools;
- Linux basic Shell knowledge.
Role specific skills, competencies & responsibilities
- Contribute to the delivery of the Clinical trial application.
- Investigate technical issues in SAT environments.
- Assist with quality assessment of technical deliverables and software delivery process.
- Knowledge of Java SDK and EE are key since most of the implementation relies on Java Frameworks.
- Knowledge of the JAVA SDK and EE, coding best practices, the Oracle secure coding standard, source code review process, application performance profiling, CI and DevOPs tooling are required.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.