Risk Model Engineer
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present an excellent Full time career opportunity with a leading financial services company in Utrecht to work as an Risk Model Engineer.
You are the risk model expert within the Risk Model Engineering team consisting of Risk Model Developers and Engineers, approximately 25 colleagues.
Are you a collaborative team player? Great!
What you'll do:
- Interacting with risk model developers and IT Data Business Analysts
- Participate in programming the risk model calculation functionality in Python
- Standardise and optimise the implementation of risk calculation engines across the various model areas
- Connect the risk model domain to the IT domain.
- Work in an Agile team
Who you are?
- Master's degree or PhD in Econometrics, Applied Science, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics or similar
- 4-5 years of working experience in a financial institution or a bank
- Experience in developing credit risk models
- You have practical experience with large-scale complex data files
- You have experience in programming of calculation functionality
- Hold the right to work in the Netherlands
- Competitive basic salary
- 13th month and holiday pay
- Employee Benefit Budget
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme
- Call with the Senior Engineers and Modelers
- Face to face with Recruitment and the Managers
- If you're based in the Netherlands, you'll be invited for a face to face straight away
The company helps you to grow professionally and achieve your personal goals. If you'rec ustomer focused and result driven, apply today for immediate consideration.