Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Procurement Specialist vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' work experience in public procurement or project management
- Familiar with negotiating and drafting contracts
- Solid computing skills and analytical thinking
- Procurement or any equivalent commercial certificate
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Providing procurement expertise to business owners and assisting them in their sourcing activities
- Support the monitoring and assessment of the performance of external service providers and contributing to vendor management activities
- Planning procurement activities for the Bank as well as preparing reports and summarises data plus ensuring governance and administration of procurement activities
- Advising business owners in sourcing options and strategies along with ensuring financial and reputational risk
- Drafting contracts, liaising with Legal Services and conducting negotiations with suppliers
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.