Quantitative Financial Analysis - Graduate
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quantitative Financial Analysis (Graduate) - vacancy for our Basel based client in the banking sector.
- Practical experience in role model development or validation along with know-how in Matlab programming and expertise in function development as well as integration into preexisting engines
- Domain knowledge in Object Orientated programming plus in-depth understanding of TFS, GitHub or GitLab is advantageous
- Higher university degree econometrics and statistics, mathematics or a related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Analysing code bases as well as modifying and enhancing the code library like receiving new code on an ad hoc basis and implementing it into the greater engine in compliance with optimising codes to reduce execution time
- Integrating new methodologies developed by the company into the core software along with optimising the graphical user interfaces to improve the user experience
- Contributing to the development of other projects within the banking environment by creating live databases on the basis of survey data
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.