Black Belt Change Manager (System Integration)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Capita Resourcing IT
Black Belt Change/Improvement Manager required by one of our leading global clients for a 9-12 months contract based at their client site in Atlanta
An advisory role working with Divisional Leadership Teams to identify problems, create and implement strategic business improvement programs. Change/Improvement/Analyse/Plan/Lean Sigma/Black belt/system Integration
We are looking for a candidate with Business Improvement within a complex system integration and service environment
- Engages with an assigned Division or Geographic Region to elicit, analyse and plan strategic business improvement programs.
- Provides the division or region with subject matter expertise whilst working within the clients Continuous Improvement framework
- Acts as the primary point of focus leading and coaching the local teams
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Implements and delivers Black Belt level improvement projects for the respective division/geo working with other clients division/geo's as required
- Makes recommendations and supports the shaping of the clients overall CI program.
- Implementation of a culture of customer centric continuous improvement, across all levels of the business
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Degree in a technical discipline (eg Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) or sufficient work experience to demonstrate proficiency at this level.
- Must be an experienced and practicing LeanSigma Black Belt, or higher.
- Significant experience expected of developing complex improvement programs and their implementation using but not limited to appropriate LeanSigma methodologies and used to working at the highest level within a complex and diverse technology and service-based organisation.
Knowledge and Skills
- Deep and applied knowledge of LeanSigma practices at Blackbelt level or above
- Knowledge of Business Architecture practices would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysing divisional level performance and developing structured improvement programs
- Business Improvement/Continuous Improvement within a complex system integration and service environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to elicit stakeholder requirements, whilst being able to challenge and ability to work with ambiguity, whilst aiming for clarity
- Demonstrate analytical flexibility and versatility.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a client's whole complex solution environment and the interoperability requirements whilst developing specific architectural solutions
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Architecture Modelling
- Business Acumen
- Computer Systems Industry
- Conceptual Thinking
- Configuration Management
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.