Java Developer with Business Requirements skills (Banking)
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading Swiss bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Java Developer with Requirements Engineering skills.
Overview of the department/team:
The team is part of Case Management Solutions. The initiative started with agile development process based on component teams. As part of the transition to a new organization in 2019, it is decided to adopt the feature team approach. This decision is one of significant changes in the new setup leveraging the experience of the team in the last couple of years and taking the agile transformation at the next level. The team is be delivering features from an e2e perspective.
- Act as a Java Developer for Identification, Validation and Routing (IVR) component
- Ensure production stability measures, provide and coordinate 3. Level support for production issue
- Establish a robust and reliable infrastructure in collaboration involved teams
- Be able to act in different roles in agile feature team including requirement engineering
- Analyze, design and implement secure, reliable and fast banking processes from an e2e perspective
- Coordinate change request delivery of the application with onshore/offshore teams
- Be able to interact and collaborate with operations and business teams
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in Java development in financial services
- 2- 3 years of experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- 2-3 years working experience with distributed agile feature teams, Odyssey tool chain
- Act as a developer Java components for Identification, Validation and Routing component
- Good experience in coordination if requirements
- Solid experience in designing and implementing secure, reliable and fast banking processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Have experience in PEGA platform and ready to get involved in feature team topics
- Experience in code quality tools, metrics and tools
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then don't hesitate to send your application.