IP RAN Engineer
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client urgently seeks an experienced IP RAN Engineer for an immediate start in Den Haag.
Assist project to align transmission progress
- Pre-check site survey report for transmission condition
- Pre-check materials preparation for transmission readiness of special sites
- Instruct field parties for basic troubleshooting skills
- Assist project teams to analyse and troubleshoot transmission issues.
- Proactively communicate with related KPN teams to locate and solve IP issues.
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 3 years' experience in wireless project rollout for IPRAN domain
- Familiar with IPRAN backhaul transmission architecture
- Familiar with Cell site related transmission service types
- Familiar with CSG physical connectivities
- Fluent in English communication
If you have current permission to work in the EU, please send me a CV for immediate consideration.