Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by TATA Consultancy Services
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent Role
Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT Powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
What we need
We are looking for Delivery Manager in managing clients and ability to operate in onshore-offshore model
Key responsibilities for Delivery Manager:
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Online CRM will be preferable
- 2013, BizTalk 2013, SQL Server 2014, Visual C# .NET, WCF, Windows
- WCM/Angular/API based Architecture,
- Building the Authentication & Authorization model,
- Building the base WCM platform with naturalization,
- Experience Dev Ops Setup and Implementation,
- Integrating the Angular Presentation Layer
- Configure Content Management functionalities and develop content migration scripts,
- Experience in development and deployment of SOA based applications, application integration and enterprise service bus will be preferable
- Experience in Azure Cloud based solutions will be preferable
- Experience in managing clients and ability to operate in onshore-offshore model
- Experience in leading lead sized over 5 team members
- Good articulation ability specially the techno functional requirements
- Prior experience of working with financial services customers
What you get
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support