Senior Data Scientist
Posted on Oct 5, 2019 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client are looking for a Senior Data Scientist on a 6 month contract in Dublin Ireland. Please see below for more information.
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Dublin Ireland
Duration: 6 Month contract + Extension
- As a Senior Data Scientist, your knowledge and experience in Data Science methodologies will be applied to solve challenging real-world problems. Your contribution will also help to create new offerings in the areas of ML driven 4G and 5G network, distributed cloud, IoT and other emerging businesses.
Key Responsibility's (MUST HAVES):
- Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing these needs. This includes working with petabytes of 4G/5G-networks, IoT, transport network data, and proposing/selecting/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning systems
- Lead studies and creative usage of new and/or existing data sources. Work with architects to leverage existing data models and build new ones as needed.
- Collaborate with product development teams and partners in Businesses to industrialize machine learning models and solutions including providing source code, workflows and documents
- Develop new and apply/extend existing, concepts, methodologies, techniques for cross functional initiative
Nice to haves:
- MS, or PhD in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related field
- 2+ years of Machine Learning experience in data science.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing and release of commercial software;
- Strong Programming skills in various languages (Python, Scala, Java, R or C++)
- Proven skills in Machine Learning, eg, linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow and Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives and research papers addressing their functionalities, scalability and overall industrialization viability
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop etc
- Strong knowledge in Statistics, eg, descriptive analysis and supervised and unsupervised analysis
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV (see below).
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin and Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain' of Communications, Cloud and Digital.