Customer Service Representative
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Everstaff
Customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to issues. They're the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products and services.
- Answer calls and respond to emails from members and providers.
- Research and resolve issues for members and providers to determine the cause of the issue.
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the issue.
- Expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- High School diploma or GED Required.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, weekends and holidays based on industry demands is a must.
- Call center experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; maneuver and document within different Windows based programs.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medicare Part D knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and independently in a fast-paced call center environment.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.