Windows System Engineer- O365 roll out
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking Windows Systems Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft-based infrastructure and associated Servers, desktops, and/or mobile devices by performing routine maintenance on systems and applying necessary security patches and updates to operating system, applications, and/or services.
The successful candidate will also work on various projects. During which, the candidate will serve as the Windows Server technical lead and will be responsible for all project tasks assigned and ensuring that assigned tasks are completed by established deadlines. The candidate will also ensure that established processes, procedures, standards and best practices are followed.
Candidates must be able to learn about unfamiliar topics quickly and make recommendations to management and/or business units. Candidates must be self-motivated and be project/goal-oriented. Prefer candidates that have recent related Microsoft certifications (MCSA for Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure for Windows Server 2012/2016) or relevant exams passed (70-413 & 70-414).
Job Specific Duties and minimum years of experience:
- Serve as technical lead on projects
- Provision new system
- Implement and maintain one or more of the following:
- Windows Server 2012/2016 (minimum of 5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012/2016 (minimum of 3 plus years of experience)
- Windows Server 2012/2016 Core Services (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Active Directory
- Certificate Services
- Office 365 suite
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or later (3 plus years of experience)
- System Center Configuration Manager (3 plus years of experience)
- Provide technical assistance to peer groups (Network administrators, SAN administrators, and Application administrators)
- Third-party application support to include but not limited to one or more of the following:
- Veeam Backup
- CommVault Backup
- Citrix products (Netscaler, XenApp, XenDesktop, etc.)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Dell Open Manage Essentials
- System Center Operations Manager
- Cisco Email Security
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".