Senior RPG Programmer
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by The Royak Group Inc.
As a member of the development team you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end software solutions that fulfil both customer and project needs.
This includes writing clean, readable and reusable code, testing, deploying to end users and providing support when needed. The position also includes reviewing code, assessing requirements, designing solutions and responding promptly to internal/external client requests.
- Handle development work for enhancements and bug fixes on existing projects or assist with new projects
- Develop and document internal systems, business logic and interactions between internal and 3rd party systems
- Work with business analysts, discuss timelines and clarify requirements as it pertains to development work items
- Strong knowledge of RPG programming language.
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative and willing to take ownership of a project.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Consistently Seeking and Learning New Technology
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 5 + years experience in programming using RPG IV