Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- Remotely support all internal staff with their needs (ie accessing email, desktop support, and program/software support/access).
- Remotely support two software applications by responding to service tickets from customers and suppliers.
- Respond to service tickets primarily through email with the occasional phone conversation as well.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting of MS Office mainly MS Outlook, Office 365.
- To solve the technical problems remotely.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, document, and resolve all technical issues.
- Help maintain documented processes to resolve common issues.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line IT desktop support to the Business.
- To identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures and using application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- To carry out agreed application maintenance tasks.
- To provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work.
- To identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution, providing appropriate information to specialists, users, and managers.
- To ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures, ensuring that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
- To create and maintain support documentation.
- To carry out agreed operational procedures of a routine nature and contribute to problem resolution
- Windows desktop/laptop reimage.
- Expert knowledge of desktop software and hardware support, troubleshooting and resolution
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software problems.
- Create/update IT support documentation.
- Remote support to users present at various locations
- SLA Management.
- Good Knowledge in Remote Management Support
- Good Hands-On Working experience in handling Incidents on Windows 10 Operating System
- Knowledge on Ticketing Tool, ITIL Process can be added advantage
- Creating Profiles to users for customizing desktop settings, Domain Set up
- Install and configure various applications Software like MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Candidate should be comfortable with 24*7 environment
- ITIL v3 certified.
- Microsoft MCP certified will be preferable.
- Confident with the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Resolving problem quickly
- Strong analytical and technical skills.